Smudges | Mixed Smudges
What Is Smudging?
Smudging is the act of burning herbs in order to:
- Cleanse a space by inviting a certain energy in and removing unwanted energy
- Cleanse the air of mycobacterial
- Cleanse the lungs of respiratory conditions
- Prepare a space for ceremonial practices
When smudging a space, you burn plant material. The smoke fills and purifies the environment.
All smudges sizes are estimated and sizes may vary. For smudges such as palo santo and sweetgrass, check the listing for size offerings.
- Torch - 3"+
- Small - 4"+
- Medium - 6"+
- Large - 8"+
Mixed Smudges Available
- Dragon's Blood (White Sage dipped in Dragon's Blood Resin)
- Sage and Cinnamon
- Sage and Eucalyptus
- Sage and Mugwort
- Sage and Lavender
- Sage and Wild Flowers
- Sage and Red Rose Petals
- Sage and Chakra Colored Rose Petals
- Palo Santo Sticks (2 oz; 4 to 5 sticks; 4"or bigger)
- Palo Santo Angel
- Sweetgrass - 20" - 24"
- Sweetgrass - 25" - 30"
- Sage - White California Sage (most common smudge)
- Sage - Blue Sage
- Yerba Santa