Camphor (alcanfor) is a powder that originally came from distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree.
Each block is about 1"W and 2"H.
Camphor is commonly used for
- spiritual cleansing and purification
- The skin to relieve pain and reduce itching, treat toenail fungus, warts, insect bites, cold sores, hemorrhoids, and osteoarthritis
Common Spiritual use of camphor
- In a glass of water under the bed
- Burned on a charcoal and carried through the space
- Infuse a white candle
- In the corners of a space
- Mix camphor, hyssop and lemongrass in a red bag and keep it on you to make Sure your aura stays clear of any stray negative energies.
- Carry camphor to block attention (especially sexual attention)
Note: important not to apply camphor to broken skin, because it can enter the body quickly and reach concentrations that are high enough to cause poisoning.