Smudges | Eucalyptus Smudge
Sale Sold out
Regular price $4.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
What Is Smudging?
Smudging is the act of burning herbs in order to:
- Cleanse a space by inviting a certain energy in and removing unwanted energy
- Cleanse the air of mycobacterial
- Cleanse the lungs of respiratory conditions
- Prepare a space for ceremonial practices
When smudging a space, you burn plant material. The smoke fills and purifies the environment.
All smudges sizes are estimated and sizes may vary. For smudges such as palo santo and sweetgrass, check the listing for size offerings.
- Torch - 3"+
- Small - 4"+
- Medium - 6"+
- Large - 8"+
Pure Smudges Available
- Palo Santo Sticks (2 oz; 4 to 5 sticks; 4"or bigger)
- Palo Santo Angel
- Sweetgrass - 20" - 24"
- Sweetgrass - 25" - 30"
- Sage - White California Sage (most common smudge)
- Sage - Blue Sage
- Yerba Santa
- Dragon Blood (Sage dipped in Dragon Resin)
- Sage and Cinnamon
- Sage and Eucalyptus
- Sage and Mugwort
- Sage and Lavender
- Sage and Wild Flowers
- Sage and Red Rose Petals
- Sage and Chakra Colored Rose Petals
- Means Holy stick or holy wood
- Bless and Concentration - strengthen spiritual connection
- Healing - deep healing, inflammation, emotional trauma, stress, colds and much more.
- Can be used for cleansing, clearing, or purifying something.
- Fortify/ Bring Protection to a space
- perfect for cleansing a new home or space
Mugwort or Black Sage
- Known as the traveler’s plant
- amplifies intentions to go place
- Brings clarity
- deepens intuitive abilities
- Removes unwanted energy
- stimulates dreams - good to burn before bed
- Peaceful Home
- increase intuition
- attracts love and prosperity
- assist during the grieving process
- user for healing
- cleansing a space - clear negative energy from a space, people, or objects
Desert or Blue Sage
- known as the Grandmother sage
- Ward off bad feelings and influences.
- Used for cleansing of negative energy
- Symbolize Healing, Peace, and spirituality
- sweetgrass are sometimes left as offerings at graves and sacred sites.
- attracts positive energy to a space