Community Ose Message-11-30-2022
Community Ose Message
As our website continues to be upgraded, we will use this page to display the Ose Message.
Ose days are considered the most sacred day of Ifa, this is the day all the Orisas are listening. It is the best day to pray to the Orisas as a community and individually.
Ose Cycle #150
Ose Day Cycle Schedule
Personal Ose Days
Sunday, December 4
Thursday, December 8
Monday, December 12
Next Community Ose
Friday, December 16 at 7:00 PM
Note: Sunday, January 1 at 5 pm
What are Personal Ose Days?
There are 3 Ose days every Ose cycle. They are every 4 days (5 if you count traditionally the day of the previous Ose as day 1).
Personal Ose Days are days during the Ose cycle that we observe in our own home. It is intended for us to get together with our family, loved ones, or by ourselves to pray and reflect on the Ose Message.
Ose Reflection Questions
Some reflection questions to consider:
- Message: What is the Odu? What was the Ose Message (read the entire message)? How does it relate to my life? Have I been experiencing any of the message, what are some examples?
- Taboos: What are the taboos? Have I been following the taboos? Which taboos are easiest to follow and why? Which taboos are the most challenging to follow and why? What was the environment like or what happened when I experienced the taboo? What was the environment like or what happened when I avoided the taboo?
- Recommendations: This a great day to do the recommendations. What are the recommendations? Have I completed the recommendations? When will I complete the recommendations?
- Alignment: Do I feel aligned with the message? If I do feel aligned, what examples do I have that make me feel aligned? If I do not feel aligned, what can I do to get aligned?
For this Ose Cycle, we will be following the guidance of Irete-Owonrin. We performed one Ebo, the contribution amount is $8. Thank you to everyone who attended, sent their name and/or donated to the Community Ose. Next Community Ose is Friday, December 16 at 7:00 PM.
If you would like to contribute by submitting your name to be included in the ebo prayer or donate with a credit or debit card you can do so by clicking the button. If you are unable to submit before the start of the ebo, that is ok. Submissions are accepted until 11:59 pm the night before the last Personal Ose Day in the Ose Cycle. Submissions received after the Ebo is completed, will be included in the prayers of the Personal Ose Ceremony that the Temple performs.
Tipe Pere Lase Divine for Orunmila
That says he will hold goodness strongly He was asked to offer the sacrifice
And he complied
Therefore, the king has hold goodness strongly
It was strongly hold and gripped
Ifa says there is blessings for us and says we should offer the sacrifice in order for blessings to always be long lasting with Ifa and says we should to feed our Ifa (ikins) to achieve blessings, especially the blessing of goodness.
EBO ACCEPTANCE MESSAGE
- Should not eat ram
- Should not cross a stream on foot
- Should not wear a wide-brimmed cap (no Hats)
- Should not be in a hurry for success
- Should not conspire against anyone
- Should not be selfish, greedy or stingy
- Should not sell palm oil
- Be cautious drinking and people taking advantage of you.
- Should not tell lies
- Should not allow a woman to push him into doing abominable
- Should not go to any party or ceremony without asking Ifa first
- Should not brag over anything
- Should not use the blue turacco and the maroon turacco for anything
- Should not consume the land snail
- Should not pay good with evil
- Should not drink and drive, to avoid problem with the justice
TEMPLE EJI-ELEMERE LIFETIME TABOOS
Baba Irete Meji
- Should not pay evil with evil to avoid the multiplication of evil and disaster
- Should not use eéran grass (finger grass) for anything to avoid contention with Elders of the Night
- Should not use owl for anything to avoid contention with Elders of the Night
- Should not engage in sole proprietorship business (run a business alone) to avoid unconsummated fortune
- Partners should not have the same skill as you. Each partner should be unique in what they contribute to the business. We thrive in diversity.
- Should not use not harm squirrels
- Should not harm monkeys
- Should not involve others in what they know nothing about to avoid humiliation and disgrace
- Should not eat crab to avoid prolonged problems
- Should not eat pig (pork, ham, sausage, pepperoni, chorizo)
- Should not touch your forehead to the ground.
- Do not kneel on or use a straw mat (estera)
- Those who are initiated it is important to pick up Orunmila (ikins) and hold ikins.
- Suggestions of how to pray and prayers can be found at this link: https://mailchi.mp/ifacoa.org/ifa-prayers
- The business will grow
- Expect a promotion, expect good things
- Make sure the business papers are in order. Do not sign things you are not sure of. Consult if needed. Do not be under the influence and sign papers.
- This is a time of triumph over enemies and obstacles
- Must sing and blow gin to Osin
- The one that imitates will fail
- You should be original
- Have the ability to teach people and helped them be successful
- Be careful with 3 people who are close to you
- Be careful of siblings trying to take away what belongs to youl
- People from the past may show up again. It is up to you to let them back in. Make a good decision. Often times people come back because they have loss and are looking to profit or gain off of you.
- Be careful traveling
- Need to lose fear and love yourself
- Not the time to take risk, engage only in activity that you are sure of